Business & Professional PA DUTIES: MASTERING THE ESSENTIALS COURSE
PA DUTIES: MASTERING THE ESSENTIALS COURSE London
PA DUTIES: MASTERING THE ESSENTIALS COURSE Business & Professional London
PA DUTIES: MASTERING THE ESSENTIALS COURSE United Kingdom
London United Kingdom
Start: Feb 05 2020 09:00
Finish: Feb 05 2020 16:30
Time zone: Europe/London
PA DUTIES: MASTERING THE ESSENTIALS
The PA Duties: Mastering the Essentials course is a 1-day PA best practice refresher course for PAs, EAs and Administrators. This is an excellent and comprehensive professional course for PAs who would like to increase their knowledge and learn the latest PA strategies and techniques. Visit our website
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How do I make an online payment?
A. To pay online please click on the drop-down button located below the course title which says "Please select a date to attend". Then proceed to payment.
Q. What other payment methods are available?
A. Payment can be made online or by bank transfer.
Q. Is tax included in the price?
A. Applicable taxes are included in the price.
Q. When is the Early Bird price valid?
A. The early bird price is valid when you pay at least one month in advance of the course start date?
Q. Is accommodation and/or flights included in the price?
Registration & Invoicing
Q. How can I request an invoice?
A. Click on "CONTACT THE ORGANISER", then request an invoice.
Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions
Q. Where can I find details of your refund policy?
A. Our refund policy is detailed in "Section 2: Cancellation & Refund" of the Terms and Conditions which is detailed at the bottom of this page.
Q. Where can I find the course terms and conditions?
A. Please see "Terms and Conditions & Refund" section at the bottom of this page.
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, England
Telephone: +44 (0)845 862 2687
[NOTE: This is not the course venue. See venue address at the top of this page.]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FORCE MAJEURE: “Force Majeure” means an exceptional event or circumstance: (a) which is beyond Personal-Assistant-Tips' control, (b) which such party could not reasonably have provided against before receiving booking and payment for the course, (c) which, having arisen, such party could not reasonably have avoided or overcome, and (d) which is not substantially attributable to such party. Force Majeure may include, but is not limited to, exceptional events or circumstances of the kind listed hereafter, so long as conditions (a) to (d) above are satisﬁed: i. war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, ii. rebellion, terrorism, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or civil war, iii. riot, commotion, disorder, iv. munitions of war, explosive materials, ionising radiation or contamination by radio-activity, v. natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, hurricane, typhoon or volcanic activity, v. exceptionally bad weather.
NO-SHOW: “No-show” means registered delegates who are absent for all or part of training course.
1. PAYMENT: Payment must be received within 30 calendar days from the date of the invoice.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: Personal-Assistant-Tips reserves the right to cancel any training course due to low registration or for any other reason, including for Force Majeure, without prior notice and without financial liability. In the event that a training workshop or course is cancelled, trainees may either attend the course at a later scheduled date, transfer to an alternative course, or opt for a full refund. Personal-Assistant-Tips will endeavour to notify delegates of any course cancellations at least five days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made by delegates are subject to the following cancellation terms.
a) Cancellations received more than 29 calendar days before the course start date - full refund of paid course fees.
b) Cancellations received 15-28 calendar days before the course start date - 50% of paid course fee will be refunded.
c) Cancellations received 0-14 calendar days before the course start date - no refund given but the delegate may attend a later scheduled course free of charge.
d) No-show - No refund will be given for no-shows.
e) All cancellations must be notified via email and received at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal-Assistant-Tips reserves the right to change the course venue at any time without liability, and will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any change of venue.
4. WARRANTY: Personal-Assistant-Tips provides training courses and services solely by reference to their description and where permitted by law we exclude all other warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise from these terms and conditions. Personal-Assistant-Tips’ total liability to any delegate for any losses, costs, expenses or damages under these Terms and Conditions, other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or where such limitation is prohibited by law, shall be limited to the course fees received from the delegate.
5. LIABILITY: Each party shall be liable for and hereby releases and indemnifies the other party from and against, any of its own indirect, incidental, special, consequential losses or damages or punitive damages (whether or not foreseeable), including without limitation, damages, losses, lost revenue, lost business, business interruptions, arising out of or related to, the course, the venue, travel to or from the course, hotel accommodation, and any advice given by Personal-Assistant-Tips or its associated entities, or anything else, whatsoever.
6. OVERSEAS DELEGATES: Personal-Assistant-Tips is not a college and as such does not carry a Tier 4 License to enable student visitor visa assistance. Consequently Personal-Assistant-Tips cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any delegate’s failure to obtain a visa or entry clearance into the United Kingdom.
7. GOVERNING LAW: The Laws of England
Ads Links by Easy Branches Play online games for free at games.easybranches.com